Dual Chamber Furnace
The DELTA H Dual Chamber Furnace is the ideal set up for any aerospace maintenance facility that performs solution and precipitation heat treatment. We offer the only turn-key aerospace heat treatment system that meets or exceeds AMS 2750E as well as other specifications. Our state of the art system is the only in-house solution that eliminates the expensive & unexpected delays, improperly heat treated parts and quality control issues routinely experienced with out-sourcing your heat treating jobs.
- The Status Quo: Systems can claim to meet AMS 2750-E, however, often they cannot qualify consistency or require expensive add-on packages and complicated modifications.
- The DELTA Difference: A heat treating system designed from the ground up to meet the specific requirements of the aerospace and aviation industry. Unparalleled in usability, temperature accuracy, uniformity, and control. Our system produces higher quality parts more efficiently than any other system currently available.
Dual Chamber Design:
The unique design of our heat treating system consists of two chambers that operate independently in both control and airflow. The independent operation reduces the processing time by eliminating the wait time required for equipment to stabilize at different temperatures.
- The dual chamber system features a 500°F upper chamber and is designed for precipitation hardening or age hardening and a 1200°F lower chamber that is designed for solution heat treating.
- Stow-away quench tank makes the footprint compact allowing it to fit into any shop corner or hanger.
- Constructed of 3/16″ epoxy coated steel plate and lined with three types of insulation.
- All systems include low-density electric heating elements for long life.
First developed in the late 1980’s, our revolutionary Dual Chamber Furnace is now a mandatory standard for leading MROs, OEMs, parts suppliers and armed forces on a global basis.
- If your organization is dealing with an antiquated or a newer furnace that does not qualify on a consistent basis? – The Dual Chamber Furnace is your solution!
- If your organization does not currently heat treat in-house and experience issues with out-sourcing heat treating using AOG services – The Dual Chamber Furnace is your solution!
The DELTA H Dual Chamber Furnace ensures that your planes will remain airworthy, mission ready and properly maintained while minimizing turn-time and keeping your organization profitable. We speak the language of the aviation industry and understand there can be no compromise in quality or performance when it comes to “parts that fly”.